How do you get one over on the average Joe /Jane?
Lie and Litigate with the aid of Lawyers and Judges(who are lawyers).
Uncovered: Pattern of Discrimination, Dishonesty, and Manipulation from Federal and State Judges, Court Officials in New York City.
This story exposes widespread systemic malfeasance in the legal system at both the state Kings County (Brooklyn), New York County (Manhattan), District Court in the Eastern and Southern District and the Second Circuit.
- Judges who say (a few examples):
- "I do not care what the law says"
- "You want me to rule on the evidence, I don't want to work that hard."
- "I will not entertain any allegations of fraud"
- "110 divided by 2 is the same as 110 divided by 3"
- “You can’t have it both ways” in one case while having their cake and eating it too in others.
- Judges who toss out cases by pro se litigants in violation of Due process and the Supreme Court
- Courts that hides Supreme Court violating decisions from public review.
- Judges who refuse you a court reporter in violation of the New York State Constitution.
- Judges who outright lie when faced with inconvenient truths.
- Judges who sign off on hidden orders harming hundreds of pro se litigants in the Second Circuit.
- Judges who restrain pro se litigants who call them out on malfeasance
- Judges who refuse to hold mandatory hearings.
- Judges who backdate decisions.
- Judges who hold onto papers preventing you due process.
- Judges who find excuses to not accept papers that were properly filed and served.
- One time I do not want multiple books, rebind as one book and another I refuse to accept this book. Take it back and rebind as multiple books.
- Papers filed before decisions but not acknowledged in decisions.
- Judges who refuse to hold hearings to be on the record (violation of state constitution)
- Judges who threaten litigants who are testifying when the judge dislikes the testimony.
- Judges who refuse to recuse even though they are married to counsel for one of the litigants.
- Lawyers who lie and falsify documents, knowing that their fellow lawyers sitting as judges will do nothing.
- Papers that are altered while in court control.
- Papers that a receipt was issued for that disappear.
- A District Attorney (Ken Thompson) who refuses to prosecute lawyers/judges who have committed crimes against average Joes/Janes.
- Judges who step down when someone uncovers the dirt on them.
- Judges who keep cases alive for their own amusement.
- ADAs who admit they regularly violate the New York State Constitution to pack the jails.
- Federal judges who sit on habeus corpus motions for months.
- We are not talking an isolated incident here. These things happened to several litigants and in Kings Supreme, New York Supreme, Eastern District, Southern District and Second Circuit.
We have done research and shared notes with other litigants on how litigants have been handled and discovered that Judges in Brooklyn and Manhattan as well as Federal Court as a matter of routine violate the civil rights of pro-se litigants.
In an era of limited budgets have the judges figured it is cheaper to harm litigants in which they perceive weakness?
The untolled costs of judges and courts avoiding issues is tremendous. Once pointed out and assigned a cost, the public might ask itself, “What could we have in society if these judges did their with even the tincture of good faith?”
Must the system always grow till the system breaks of can it be corrected midstream?
This is a story that needs to come out. We have names and specifics with DOCUMENTATION.